Contact: Matt Wall
Organization: Texas NIC
Address: City View Center
1122 S. Capital of Texas Hwy
West Lake Hills, TX 78746
Term: Expires August 31, 2020
We're digital government experts. Formed in 2009 and based in Austin, Texas NIC helps government partners facilitate simple, straightforward, and efficient digital interactions with constituents. And, we help Texans do business with their government quickly and securely. From user-friendly online services and solutions to a collaborative and award-winning local team, Texas NIC is transforming digital government in Texas, offering:
- Application Development – We design, build, and host services that are accessible, multi-lingual, and available to Texans anytime, anywhere.
- Technology Management – We manage the infrastructure, hosting, networking, quality assurance, and security for you.
- Payment Processing – Our secure, Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level-1 compliant payment engine and suite of payment solutions offers complete end-to-end transaction management services for online and over-the-counter payments.
- Marketing and Promotion – We help you raise awareness and drive adoption for your Texas.gov services.
- Customer Service – Our multi-channel customer service solution and dedicated support team provide 24/7 assistance for you and your constituents.