Full membership in TASSCC is open to Texas state agencies and state-supported institutions of higher education. Each full member organization designates a person to serve as the organization's one voting representative. Other individuals within the Full Member organization may participate in TASSCC activities as members.
Each Associate Member designates a person that is an employee of the organization with managerial, engineering, technical, or sales responsibility as its representative. Associate representatives are not entitled to vote or hold elective office, but employees of the associate member organization are entitled to register for TASSCC conferences at the member rate.
Associate Membership is open to the following entities:
- Any corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship primarily engaged in either the manufacture, sale or service of information processing or telecommunications equipment and/or software; or furnishing consulting, design and/or technical services in support of information processing or telecommunications equipment and/or software;
- Local or federal governmental agencies; and
- State-supported school districts.
Join TASSCC Today!
- $150 - Full Members
- $300 - Associate Members
- TASSCC Membership Dues are invoiced annually. The membership year is September 1 – August 31.
The best venue available to network with IT peers from state agencies and Higher Education
- Career Development
- State of the State Conference
- Annual Conference
- Technology Education Conference
- Technology Leadership Summit
- DIR Continuing Education Credits
- Up to $3000 for Technical Training
- Free Attendance to TASSCC Conferences
Held in conjunction with TASSCC conference and as separate events throughout the year. Past projects include:
- Service Dogs, Inc.
- Bay Area Turning Point
- Community First Village
- Color Cancer