TASSCC TEC 2.0 – Virtual Cloud Training
Join TASSCC for four one hour webinars focused on Cloud Topics. All webinars are offered at no cost.
Please register for each webinar individually.
Webinar 1: Cloud Overview: Strategic Understanding of the Cloud
Tuesday | June 16, 2020 | 10:00 – 11:00 am CT
Presenter: Timothy Rehac, Principal Advisory Services, EY
Abstract: The what, why and how of Cloud, including lessons learned from assisting many clients on their Cloud journeys. Benefits and challenges of Cloud adoption, and typical steps
clients take in their Cloud transformations.
Webinar 2: You’ve decided to move to the cloud, now what?
Thursday | June 18, 2020 | 10:00 - 11:00 am CT
Presenters: Arash Deyhimi, J.R. Holt, Chris Mizrany, Accenture
Abstract: You’ve decided to move to the cloud, now what? In this session we will discuss application dispositioning and migration approaches as well as engagement of stakeholders and cost control measures to ensure your move to the cloud is well
managed, secure and cost effective.
Webinar 3: Cloud Tools
Tuesday | June 23, 2020 | 10:00 - 11:00 am CT
Presenters: Dave Newell, Capgemini
Provider Native Management Tools
Register for Webinar 3
- Comparison of Cloud Vendor Management Tooling
- Creating a Decision Matrix for Cloud Selection
- Define Your Cloud Development Practices & Integrations
- Operating in a Hybrid Environment
- Security Considerations for Unmanaged Clouds
- Primary Features of a Cloud Managed Service
- Key Functional Elements of Managed Cloud Solutions
- Managing the Cloud with a Single Pane of Glass?
- Understand Your New Cloud Operating Model
- Cost Savings and Optimization Benefits
Webinar 4: Using Shared Technology Services (STS) for Cloud
Thursday | June 25, 2020 | 10:00 - 11:00 am CT
Register for Webinar 4
Abstract: Coming soon.