Make Plans to Attend the State of TASSCC general session at the TASSCC Annual Conference
TASSCC's annual membership meeting, "State of TASSCC" is scheduled for Tuesday, August 7 at 8:30 AM at the Woodlands Waterway Marriott, Waterway Ballroom 1-5.
The Board of Directors is proposing revisions to the organization's bylaws. These will be presented and voted on at the State of TASSCC general session. Significant updates have been made to align the organization’s current practices and the bylaws. A summary of the proposed changes to the bylaws include:
- Remove excessive verbiage
- Update language
- Provide clarification to minimize misinterpretation
- Reviewed for grammar and syntax
- Establish term limits for the Board of Directors
- Clarify the roles of the Board Officers
- Clarify the conditions for the removal of a Board member
- Clarify Associate Membership definition and voting authority
Click here to review the previously approved bylaws.
Click here to review the proposed bylaws.
Click here to review a justification document regarding the bylaws revisions.
Please email email@example.com with questions or comments regarding the bylaws revisions. Click the button below to register to attend the 2018 TASSCC Annual Conference.