Experienced public sector IT professionals consider the TASSCC Annual Conference to be one of the best and most affordable opportunities for learning and sharing in Texas. Because the conference focuses on the unique opportunities and problems that we face in delivering services to citizens, this event has earned a loyal following of participants.
Comments from prior attendees:
- "It was so valuable for me to meet people who understood my issues as a state IT manager, people who could help me solve problems -- because they had already faced and solved similar problems themselves."
- "The speakers were top-notch!"
- "Terrific information - where can I sign up for next year?"
The conference provides two-and-a-half days of top-quality education for minimal cost, and the networking opportunities were priceless!Information Resource Managers also obtained the majority of
their required continuing education credits by attending the conference.
2016 Conference Fees
Online registration is NOW CLOSED. Onsite registration will begin on Sunday August 7th at 2:00pm at the Moody Gardens Hotel. Substitutions will also be accepted onsite.
Early Bird Registration (ends 7/13)
Full Member - $450
Associate Member - $575
Non-Member - $525*
Regular Registration (after 7/14)
Full Member - $500
Associate Member - $625
Non-Member - $575*
On Site Registration (beg. 8/7)
Full Member - $550
Associate Member - $675
Non-Member - $625*
2016 Conference Hotel
Moody Gardens Hotel
Seven Hope Blvd
Galveston, TX 77554
- Late March - Sponsorships Available
- Late March - Call for Abstracts
- Mid. May - Early Reg Opens
- Aug 7-10 - Annual Conference
Sponsorship Opportunities Are Sold Out!
Sign up to be placed on the wait list