On-line registration is now closed. On-site registration will be available at 3 pm on Sunday, August 2 at the La Cantera Resorts in the San Antonio Ballroom foyer.
Download our conference mobile app to create your personal agenda and keep track of sessions on your mobile device!
Experienced public sector IT professionals consider the TASSCC Annual Conference to be one of the best and most affordable opportunities for learning and sharing in Texas. Because the conference focuses on the unique opportunities and problems that we face in delivering services to citizens, this event has earned a loyal following of participants.
Comments from prior attendees:
- "It was so valuable for me to meet people who understood my issues as a state IT manager, people who could help me solve problems -- because they had already faced and solved similar problems themselves."
- "The speakers were top-notch!"
- "Terrific information - where can I sign up for next year?"
The conference provides two-and-a-half days of top-quality education for minimal cost, and the networking opportunities were priceless!Information Resource Managers also obtained the majority of
their required continuing education credits by attending the conference
- Late March - Sponsorships Available
- Mid. May - Early Reg Opens
- Aug 2-5 - Annual Conference
2015 Conference Fees
Early Bird Registration (ends 7/6)
Full Member - $425
Associate Member - $550
Non-Member - $500*
Regular Registration (beg 7/7)
Full Member - $475
Associate Member - $600
Non-Member - $550*
On Site Registration (beg. 8/2)
Full Member - $525
Associate Member - $650
Non-Member - $600*
*Public Sector Only
2015 Conference Location
La Cantera Resort
16641 La Cantera Parkway
San Antonio, TX 78256