2017 TASSCC Annual Conference
August 6-9, 2017
Hyatt Regency Hotel
San Antonio, Texas
Experienced public sector IT professionals consider the TASSCC Annual Conference to be one of the best and most affordable opportunities for learning and sharing in Texas. Because the conference focuses on the unique opportunities and problems that we face in delivering services to citizens, this event has earned a loyal following of participants.
Comments from prior attendees
- "It was so valuable for me to meet people who understood my issues as a state IT manager, people who could help me solve problems -- because they had already faced and solved similar problems themselves."
- "The speakers were top-notch!"
- "Terrific information - where can I sign up for next year?"
The conference provides two-and-a-half days of top-quality education for minimal cost, and the networking opportunities were priceless!Information Resource Managers also obtained the majority of
their required continuing education credits by attending the conference.
Sponsor Opportunities Sold Out! Please click HERE to get on the waiting list.
2017 Conference Fees
||Early Bird by 7/14
||Regular until 8/2
||Onsite starting 8/6
|Full Member (Gov)
|Assoc Member (Industry)
|*Non-Member (Gov only)
*Public Sector Only
Note: Non-sponsoring Associate Member organizations are allowed to send one attendee total to the conference.
2017 Conference Hotel
Hyatt Regency San Antonio Riverwalk
123 Losoya Street
San Antonio, Texas 78205
Reserve Your Room Online
- Sponsorships - Sold Out!
- Late March - Call for Abstracts
- Early April - Sponsorships Available
- Mid. May - Early Reg Opens
- Aug 7-10 - Annual Conference