2017 Award Winners
Click here to read the press release for the 2017 award winners.
Rising Star Award
- Fuat Aki, Assistant Director, Application Development and Architecture, from the Texas Education Agency
- Melvin Neely, Deputy Director – IT Division, from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice
State Agency and Higher Education Project Awards
- Department of Information Resources
- Texas Veterans Commission
- Veterans Portal Advisory Council for the Texas Veteran’s Portal
High Value Impact
- The Texas Department of Motor Vehicles for eLICENSING (Motor Vehicle Dealer Licensing Project)
- Comptroller of Public Accounts for Enterprise Content Management System (ECMS)
- Attorney General’s Office - Texas Child Support Division’s Denial of Vehicle Registration Renewal Project
Innovating / Inventive Project
- Texas Lottery Commission’s Scratch Workflow Automation Project
Trailblazer Award - Making a Difference through Leadership
- Bradford Ward, Director, Office of Investigations, from Texas Workforce Commission
The Call for Awards for the 2018 Annual Conference will be open in the Spring of 2018.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com or 512-474-1827.